Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 14 of 49

Kria replies, "They have dark skin, nearly - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 49 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 14

Out of Character: I do not think it is interfering at all. It helps everyone understand your character a bit more. That is a big help.

In Game:. Brathark waits to hear more on what is going on in front of them. He hopes that this is something natural and not a test for them this early in their quest. Some how he just can not shake the feeling that this is a bad omen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia looks at the rising smoke with concern. This could be one of many things. She nods at Brathark as he wishes for her to scout out the fire. " Come Arcad. We must seek out the cause of this. "

She begins heading out and then she hears Brathark sending Tellias to join her. Briadia hides a frown at this. She knows that men are the cause of much evil in this world. Her mother and the other Amazons had been sure to teach her that.

Her green cloak flows behind her as she rides ahead. She can sense Tellias riding beside her. Hearing his question about Arcad she studies him for a moment and replies. " Arcad has been my loyal companion for about six months now. He seems very friendly usually but in combat he is a terror. I love fighting at his side knowing that I can trust my life with him. " She studies the smoke and the terrain ahead. The Amazon draws both blades out in preparation for any attack.

Out of Character: : Once again advantage rolled for Arcad if the perception involves smell.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Sep, 2017 - 8:03pm

11th Sep, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
Tellias Syntomo
Fighter BattleMaster 3
Character
Lieutenant / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Short End says...

Tellias smiles at the strong reply and forthright action. If she wasn't from Amazonia she could of easily been a Spartan! Tellias looks ahead at the smoke and flexes his hands to awaken them from the monotony of driving his mule forward over the last 3 days.

His hands have not seen combat in over 12 months, but his skills are still at their peak as he trains with his gladiators on a daily basis, never losing the need to practice his former career.

He looks into the distance seeing if he can make anything of the smoke or it's cause.

Reconcile Edited: Glarion on 11th Sep, 2017 - 8:35pm

Tellias Syntomo Results:
  • Perception check on D20 (+3): 6 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

From the distance, Keitha can see that the smoke is not natural. It is the kind of smoke one would expect to see when large buildings are on fire.

Kria returns from the outskirts of Thebes and reports "The walls are being assaulted by creatures I have never seen before. Fearsome creatures. Hundreds of them… maybe thousands. The Thebans seem to be holding their walls and they have maneuvered a phalanx to assault the flank of the force attacking them. The smoke rises from a tower on the walls burning and the structures outside the walls burning too." She finishes with. "Next time you fly there yourself. Lightning actually rose from the ground seeking me. Not a cloud in the sky. And it came from the ground."

Niklaus is sure he heard a story that you have to travel through Thebes to go to Delphi or the Oracle will not consider your questions. He knows it's so, he wrote it down somewhere. It's got to be in one of his notes.

At the same time Kria is reporting to her master Tellias hears noises rising from East. He's sure it's the din of battle. And not far off. Definitely not all the way to Thebes which is still quite a way off.

Bradia hears the cries of people being assaulted, but these are coming from the north although also much closer than Thebes itself. Arcad's nose also perks up and he looks to his mistress and then looks in the same general direction as where it sounds like the cries of people are coming from.

Out of Character: Thebes is North by Northeast of here. The Gulf of Corinth is to your west. Delphi is slightly West of North.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:09am

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

[I apologize for the danger. Thank you for flying out there. Can you describe the creatures a little more? It may prove quite important.]

Elymas turns to the others, "Kria says that the smoke is indeed from Thebes. The city is being assaulted by thousands of monsters. The defenders are holding their own for the time being, but that could change easily given the numbers. There is also at least one magic user involved with the attacking army, they somehow discerned that Kria was not a normal owl and tried to bring her down with lightning."

"I would not suggest trying to engage the army ourselves, but if we can get behind those walls, I think there is much we could do to aid the defense."

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brathark nods at Elymas's report. "That does not sound very promising if there a lot of creatures attacking. Lets see what our other scouts report. Maybe they will see something that will help us. We keep moving forward but slower. Everyone watch for any thing that may be out on the fringes of this horde and possibly scouting out for stragglers."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 14

Niklaus nods. "We must do what we can to aid the city of Thebes. It will help us when we face the Oracle." He pauses, "But I am no military mind. Whatever the group decides, based on what our scouts find."

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

Kria replies, "They have dark skin, nearly black. They have fierce teeth like a cross between a wolf and a boar. Their ears are pointy and their hair scraggly. They paint their faces. They have golden eyes and they walk upright. They carry weapons, swords, spears, and great bows like none I have ever seen. And they knew I was there… but it was odd come to think of it, I was the only bird in the sky… like all the other birds were driven off or killed."

Out of Character: [By The Way], seeing an owl flying in mid day would be a tell in itself. Most owls, although not all, are nocturnal.

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.