Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 18 of 49

Niklaus shrugs. "There are 8 of us, and - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 49 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (49) »
Closed
PBP Greek Dungeons and Dragons To play in this Campaign you must first create an approved Character via: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Character Creation
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread
A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 18

Brathark says, "IF we help the men fighting and learn more about these creatures we can maybe find out more about those taking the women and children. How many are with the women and children?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Briadia looks uncertainly at Brathark." There are at least 12 or so with the women and children. Possibly more."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:30am

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Keeping the women and children from being taken hostage or worse should be our first priority I think. What do the rest of you think?"

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Thinking quickly, Elymas states, "We seek the prisoners first and the soldiers die. But the prisoners don't sound to be in immediate danger."

"I suggest we help the soldiers first, and have the other group followed. I can send Kria to the latter task, but it may be prudent to send another pair of eyes if we can spare it."

"If we work quickly, we should be able to follow and help the others before they come to harm. I dislike the thought of letting the innocents suffer any longer than we must, but this land needs soldiers too if they can be spared, and they may be able to help us in turn."

"Whatever we decide, we must move swiftly."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:39am

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread RPG Main Campaign Greek e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

I grit my teeth." We should help the women and children. They are defenseless. The soldiers are armed. If they die at least they have a soldiers chance. If I was in the soldiers place I would want this group to help the innocent first. One other point. I'm almost positive that the soldiers are Spartans."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:32am

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Elymas shakes his head, "If it does comes down to that choice, then I will agree. But we have a chance, one chance, to save both groups. We can save the women and children regardless. The question is whether we will also give those soldiers the chance to live and die for a better purpose than as fodder for these creatures."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:50am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread - Page 18

I frown at Elymas and look to Brathark and the others." I disagree with this course of action. However, if the group decides to help the soldiers I would like to be the one that follows the women and children. I will make sure that they aren't taken out of reach." She folds her arms.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Niklaus shrugs. "There are 8 of us, and twelve enemies with the women and children. They out number us. But there are twenty enemies with the soldiers, who could be a second front. It is a coin toss in my mind." He thinks only a moment more before saying, "Since the women and children and being taken, it is a risk to assume they will not be killed soon. But it is a calculated risk. I say we try to help the soldiers, and then with them we have a better chance to free the hostages with overwhelming force. But may the gods forgive me if I am wrong."

> TOPIC: Abnninja's D&D 5e Greek Campaign Main RPG Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.