What Gave The Universe Light?

What Gave Universe Light - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What lit up the universe? Black holes may have punctured darkened galaxies, allowing light to escape. Researchers have a new explanation for how the universe changed from darkness to light. They propose that black holes within galaxies produce winds strong enough to fling out matter that punctures holes in galaxies, allowing light to escape. Source 7s.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Light Universe Gave What

Well that's a poorly written intro. They're talking about the dust clouds that would have formed around the exterior of galaxies in the early eons of the universe's formation. They'd have let little light from said galaxies escape.

What I'm not sure of is is why they think the stellar equivalent of shooting a gun at a barrier was required to get rid of the clouds. I would think shifts in gravitational fields would solve that particular problem over time.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Gave The Universe Light? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I am not sure the Universe needed any light after the big bang if you accept this theory. Once the Big Bang happened you had lots of light and stars plus other matter as the new universe has been spreading outward since then.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Light Universe Gave What

Is it not possible that as the universe expanded the clouds thinned out, thus becoming more transparent? I mean, while they were concentrated in a relatively small area they were too dense for light to escape through but they thinned to the point where light escaped as the area of the universe expanded.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Light Universe Gave What

It did have plenty of light Kn, what it is referencing is the (Well supported) theory that at one point in time, an observer within a particular galaxy would only be able to see the stars in their own galaxy. That sky would be a lot darker.

And yeah, Abn, I don't know why those clouds are being assumed to be eternally static without violent dispersal.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The nebulas (Clouds) can be thin and transparent or thicker and not transparent even to these days. I can see in the infancy of our Universe the Nebulas being very dense and hard to see through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Gave Universe Light

I assume these very smart people already thought of this, but this seems so logical to me. I'm sure there's something they know that we don't, but sometimes people look for the hardest explanation when the easiest one will work.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Gave Universe Light Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I have met some very smart people and talked to them many times about this and that subject. While they are very knowledgeable on certain things they are not good at other things. I am needing to do more research on this subject, as space fascinates me, and see what I can figure out.

> TOPIC: What Gave The Universe Light?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,