Kronthan King - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 310
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Kronthan the King
A Friend

Kronthan the King

Kronthan as a young man has finally become a man. He stand 5' 11 inches with dark brown curly hair and deep brown eyes. His is not overly muscular but he has a strong body with little fat. He keeps his face shaven smooth but his hair hangs down in a short pony tail behind him tied with a leather cord. When looks it hangs just below his shoulders and while not think it is not thin either. His tanned skin shows that he has spent a good amount of time working outside as he did inside. While he is not the best looking guy in town he is far from the ugliest.
Kronthan feels that his mother raised him to be a ruler so that is what he will be striving to do as he learns more about life and finds his way in the town. He knows he has a lot to learn and he will do all he can to learn it. He knows the land needs a good strong leader and he feels that he just may be the one to do it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Kronthan the King
A Friend

King Kronthan

Advisor Description

I knew that I was being followed as I had glimpsed her from time to time. She always seemed to be wearing a fine dress in nice shades. I figured that she comes from the nicer parts of town. Why she was interested or watching a young man such as myself I had no clue. Then one day as I was eating lunch she sat next to me. She told me her name was Trethia and she was watching over me as my father asked her to see that I was safe. She told me she was sorry to hear about my mothers passing as she was a fine lady. She told me that she was here to help me and advise me in life to see that the choices I make would not be without some advise. This helped me feel more at ease knowing that I had someone I could talk to and get good advice from.
While I was not sure how I felt that she watched me for a while. I know she has my best interests in mind but to watch someone for days upon days before finally coming and introduce themselves. Then to know they were a friend of my father? How does she know my father were they friends? Lovers? Or something else? Soo many questions and not enough answers for me. I guess over time I will find out more. I hope that the information that she can advise towards me is good and worthwhile. I guess I will just have to find out over time and learn more about her as time goes on as she learns more about me too.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Kronthan the King
A Friend

Kronthan the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Coming to life as a wee babe and then leaving life early Kronthan was not long in this world. He did what he could while he was here but there were forces above him that he could not over come. This saw his life snuffed out early by a back alley thief that was looking for a quick bit of gold to keep living a life a crime.

> TOPIC: Kronthan the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,