Cop vs Nurse

Cop Nurse - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Cop vs Nurse
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cop vs Nurse

Nurse arrested for doing her job. A UTAH nurse has been dragged handcuffed from her hospital after refusing to allow a detective to break the law. And it was all captured on camera. Source 2b.

Image from Salt Lake City Police Department nurse Alex Wubbels is arrested.

Cop vs Nurse
Cop vs Nurse (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Cop vs Nurse
A Friend

Nurse Cop

This is a craze running around facebook from what I hear and people are getting up in arms about it. There is a law that most people do not know about in many states. If you are behind the wheel of a vehicle you are giving implied consent to a blood test if you are in a accident to determine if any alcohol, drugs or other causes impaired your driving. This is what the officer was attempting to do. The nurse in my opinion was keeping the officer from completing the investigation by refusing to release the blood draw.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Cop vs Nurse History & Civil Business Politics

SALT LAKE CITY — Flooded with thousands of outraged emails, calls and social media posts from across the nation about the arrest of nurse Alex Wubbels, the Salt Lake City Council, mayor's office and police chief have been getting the same questions over and over: Why haven't the officers involved been fired? Source 3z.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Cop vs Nurse
A Friend

Nurse Cop

This video was released to cause a out cry and further make officers look bad. The fact that people dislike officers and do not respect the authority of law enforcement officers in general. The officer was doing what his commander asked of him and what they felt was right under the law of implied consent. The fact that everyone wants him fired for doing his job shows you just how much dislike to law enforcement officers there is in this country. People wonder why many officers do not patrol much any more or go out of their way to assist. They are being ambushed and filmed with cameras everywhere in a way to make them look bad. I would challenge anyone out there to be harassed and filmed for 8 hours while they are trying to do their job and see if they would do things differently when every decision they make is questioned by the entire nation.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Cop vs Nurse
A Friend

Nurse Cop

KN,

I absolutely agree with you. The vast, vast majority of police officers are good people doing a hard, made harder by this hatred stoked up by the media. Let me say something, the situation in Baltimore that helped start this epidemic of bad press, though tragic, was the suspects fault. This comes from a friend of mine who happened to a Baltimore cop… and a black man. He said those police officers did what they could in a situation that was quickly turning into a possible riot. That is why they left without buckling him in. The fact he resisted was stoking the crowd. Maybe, just maybe, if we started respecting authority and taking accountability for our actions we'd be a more civil society.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Cop vs Nurse
A Friend

Cop vs Nurse

Yes that is the main issue. People resist so they can make sure their friends grabs some video so they can post it on the internet to get bleeding hearts to side with them because of all the big bad police officers. This is what the nurse was doing when she was not man handled very much but you can hear her crying out in pain and saying stop stop please stop like she was getting beat within a inch of her life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Cop Nurse

SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Police Chief Mike Brown fired detective Jeff Payne on Tuesday and demoted Lt. James Tracy for their involvement in the controversial arrest of University Hospital nurse Alex Wubbels. Source 8z.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Cop vs Nurse
A Friend

Cop Nurse Politics Business Civil & History

Getting fired for doing his duty and then people wonder why police officers no longer want to do what they are being paid for. The more that the public is against the police the less they will do. I noticed that they only demoted the commander who told him to get the blood. Either way it is not a good time to be a police officer in this nation right now.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cop vs Nurse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,