Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 314
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda the Good

Drogda is a 6 foot strong man with a average built. He works with his hands a lot so while he does not look all that strong his strength will surprise you. He has light brown hair and green eyes. While he is tan he is a light skinned man. It is the time that he spends outdoors that has tanned him well. While he is far from ugly he is not the best looking man around.

He has inspiration to be the best he can be and will work hard to do just that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Good Drogda

Advisor Description

Standing at a little over 5 feet tall Mykela would always dress nicely and wore her long chestnut colored hair up as to make her look taller and show off her fine neck. She took great pains to make sure her makeup was just right and not over board as her dresses were custom made to fit her figure well without being too tight. Got to leave a little for the imagination. She was tasked by his father to watch over Drogda so she would watch him as he worked and made sure that he was safe.

She stepped up to the table he sat at in the tavern and sat across from him. As he looked at her she told him of how his father had set it up for her to watch over him and help him out as she could. She would help advise him into what he should do to help him become a good and better person. She explained that if he ever had any questions that he should come talk to her as she would be there for him.

As she left the tavern she reflected back to how the meeting went and how he seemed a bit put off that some one was watching him but he seemed to warm p to her. All in all she felt that this was a good outcome.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on my Mother. While she did her best and she raised me to be a good lad there was always ways that she could have done better. I know I was not the best of kids nor was I the worse of kids. I know I made her worry a lot of times about what I would do and who I would become. While I am not the best person alive I am not the worse either. I try to do waht is right and I will always work hard for my money. I know I will do all I can to make my mother proud of me and see that part of her always lives within me.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Good Drogda

Why Am I Drogda?

Good or more of why am I a good soul? I believe that everyone has a choice in life to make. That choice sets the way they will be through their life and how this choice will effect those that they meet. IF you choose to be a good and kind person it will show as you try to help others and make everyone safe from those that want to do bad. I am one that has chosen to be good and kind. How people can chose to be other than good and kind is a concept that I just do not understand.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Good Drogda

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The way the light shines up her face
is like the fine dew on the grass
Looking at her dress with all of its lace
make her face look as delicate as glass.

Her eyes so shiny and blue that one can see
makes one think that they are about the drown in the sea
her hair so light and fine
in the sunlight is really shines

Her lips are red and look as fine as wine
Just a drink from them would be divine.

Her neck so sculptured with fine angles
would make one think she is angel.

Her voice is soft and silky to hear
It seem to always caress the ears.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda the Good

First time in the Town

When I first arrived in town I did not know what to expect. Would I be accepted as a new person in town and be allowed to work and to live in peace or would I be run out of town because they do not new comers. I was happy to know I was not run out of town and I quickly fond work in the city jail. It is steady work and I am happy with it. It has helped me get a place in town and while it is not much it is all mine. I will continue to work and make a name for myself one way or another.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda Good

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the townsfolk has been interesting for me. Most of them keep to their selves but you have a lot of people coming and going and that just adds to all the excitement of the town. Some of these people are soldiers while others are adventurers of all sorts out looking to make a name for themselves. You can tell the ones who are doing a great job as they have nice armor and weapons and always seems to have people following them around hoping to get to talk to them.
The other shop keepers and their employees are easy to talk to and great to get a drink with after the end of a hard day of work. Sitting down and sharing a story or two before heading him can help make the day seem a lot less strenuous.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Finding a job

Finding a job in the town was not very difficult as I am a experienced stone mason. Building things with stone is something that I take pride in. To fir the stones together with barely a crack in between them is a skill that few can do. The stone walls I erect I take pride in when others comment on my handiwork and how well built it is. I hope to someday work on the towns walls making them better and stronger so that this town can be a place where people can come to so that they can seek refuge in times of strife. Now that would be a very good accomplishment for me to say that I had a good part in all of that.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Drogda the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,