Viking Warrior Grave Bj 581

Viking Warrior Grave Bj 581 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Sep, 2017 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Giant female viking
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Huge secret in Viking skeleton. HE was tall. He was powerful. The Viking warrior was buried with sword, spear, shield and battle knives. There was one problem. Source 7u.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bj Grave Warrior Viking

This is no surprise to me as a descendant to Viking heritage I know that there were many women warriors who fought along side the male warriors. This is what made vikings so fierce. They would battle each other as much as the battled others. To see a woman warrior grow in strength and power is not unheard of and many lead some great fleets to attack others.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Viking Warrior Grave Bj 581 History & Civil Business Politics

I understand this too. Spartan society allowed women a tremendous amount of liberty. Spartan women trained in sports alongside men. This is usually the case in warrior societies. While the men were off fighting the women protected the home. In this case, this woman was off fighting too, and actually leading men.

> TOPIC: Viking Warrior Grave Bj 581

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,