Delaware Gun Laws

Delaware Gun Laws - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Delaware Delaware Guns
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Delaware Gun Laws

'We are in the midst of an epidemic.' Teens in Wilmington, Del., are shot at nearly double the rate of any other U.S. City. An analysis of Gun Violence Archive data by the USA TODAY Network and the Associated Press reveals that Wilmington far and away leads the country in its rate of shootings among people under 18. Source 2s.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Delaware Gun Laws
A Friend

Laws Gun Delaware

Delaware is a state in the US, so its citizens have the same rights under the Second Amendment as anyone else. That said, Delaware tends to be a fairly liberal states and they try to curtail these rights from time to time. They will use whatever excuse they can to do this, and cooking up statistics t suite their needs is one technique.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Delaware Gun Laws
A Friend

Delaware Gun Laws History & Civil Business Politics

I find a lot of places cooing up some books or stats to make it look like gun violence is out of control and all guns need to be illegal. I think the media as well as liberals are doing this to make this more of a police state in the USA.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Delaware Gun Laws
A Friend

Laws Gun Delaware

The thing about making all guns illegal is then only criminals will have guns. By definition criminals break the law so what do they care if the have a gun that isn't legal if gives them the upper hand when they enter a house they now know is more than likely disarmed.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Delaware Gun Laws
A Friend

Laws Gun Delaware

Yes when the criminal element knows the public is disarmed the violence and crimes against property goes up. Prime example is look at Chicago.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Delaware Gun Laws
A Friend

Delaware Gun Laws

Yeah, this is such common sense I don't see how anyone doesn't see the logic. Then I realize the people on the other side probably wonder how I can't see their logic.

What we all need to do is sit down and talk this out without assuming the people on the other side are evil, racist, commies, nazis, stupid, anarchists, or any other adjective.

Regarding Delaware gun laws. It's okay for states to have different laws. I understand that a state as densely populated as Delaware will have different laws than Wyoming.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Delaware Gun Laws
A Friend

Delaware Gun Laws

Yeah each state is different and I just can not understand some things. I think the answer is very clear but getting others to see that answer is not something that is easy to do. Once a few years ago people would sit down and talk it out and come to a middle ground and go from there so all were happy. We have seen that change for the worse now that people want others to change to their ideas and will not even listen to something different than those ideas. I think this is happening in Delaware and will soon be happening in other places too.

> TOPIC: Delaware Gun Laws

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,