Ammon the Acolyte - Page 3 of 5

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition At - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 320
13th Jun, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Ammon the Acolyte - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I've been running around doing a lot of things not associated with being a future ruler so I decided to repent and do some training. You will probably be happy about that and I will be better off for it. After that I will need to get some money in order to increase the frequency of what I can learn as well as get better items to protect myself.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2018 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Acolyte Ammon

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I do want to be a Ruler of Kings so I can bring back justice to this town if there was any justice here at all. There is too much crime and unfairness among the people and they are looking for a way out and one day I want to present myself as the warrior king they need to direct them away from unhappy living.

10th Jul, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Ammon the Acolyte Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town Guard

I have not had any encounters with the Town's guard so I must be doing something correct to stay out of trouble. I would not want to either because that lot might want to put behind bars with that awful prison owner who has only one eye.

17th Jul, 2018 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 3 Acolyte Ammon

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The chancellor did not want to meet with me when I asked his guards to see him. I guess I did not have enough wealth or was too unimportant for a visit but that will soon be corrected and then he will have to see me. Politicians should be accessible since they represent the people.

20th Jul, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Acolyte Ammon

Drinking at the Tavern

While I am not a man of drink I do like the fun challenges of the tavern. They also make some fine meals but the rooms could use an upgrade especially to cushion the affects of all the noise. Besides this it is a lively place that is pretty much the energy of the city.

21st Jul, 2018 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Ammon the Acolyte

Renting a room at the Tavern

Renting a room in the tavern is easy to do but not easy to abide. Strangers knocking at your door, bed bugs and loud noises make it all very irritating at times. It has also given me the courage to seek more jobs so I can get my own home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Ammon Acolyte - Page 3

Favorite Skill training

I have developed a love for the skills that enable me to earn some gold from the tavern. While there are many I like arm wrestling because there is a certain amount of satisfaction in beating someone who thinks they can out muscle you.

25th Jul, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Ammon Acolyte Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

At the burlesque games I entered the warthog competition. I had to put on these white clothes and ride on a wild warthog while keeping my clothes free from the mud in a large pen. It was a big task that took me a couple of tries. On my third entrance into the competition I made it even though I had two competitors: Gloriana and Elanor.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ammon the Acolyte

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,