Ammon the Acolyte - Page 5 of 5

Ammon tried to live up to the expectations - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed Q
ROK II Text RPG Character 320
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #
Stonemason

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Ammon the Acolyte - Page 5

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ammon than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Acolyte Ammon

At what age will I be Ruler?

I am already in my 50s and cannot even do a proper patrol without withering under the enemy's battle skills. It might be that this will turn around for me but will I have to wait 20 or 30 more years when the only thing I need is a rocking chair and a maid to cook and feed me? I will have to find a fountain of youth or some method to reduce my age because no one wants to be ruled by a feeble old man,.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Ammon the Acolyte Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have gone to Llafair to do some patrols. I will need to be here awhile, I think. Hopefully there is the promise of gold and experience- both things I sorely lack. I also need to get my own characteristics into a positive light but I have no pebbles to do it, so I will have to wait.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 5 Acolyte Ammon

Message to Advisor

I have encountered many unusual events while being part of a patrol around the borders of Llafair. I do not know if I have contributed much towards the security of the people there but I am gaining experience from it. I hope to accomplish many things from this city before returning to town.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Acolyte Ammon

Message to Advisor

I was involved in the rescue of a girl from the forest by these woodsmen that thought they would have their way with her or sell her for gold. We showed them it was not so and they went to the other side with that thought. We are still on patrol and we are on the lookout.

Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Ammon the Acolyte

Thoughts on death in battle

The topic of death weighs heavily on my mind and I hope to never be part of it until I am of a very old age. Dying in battle may be honorable yet it is a painful way to go that does not get me any closer to being a ruler over these lands.

Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 5 Ammon Acolyte

Ammon tried to live up to the expectations of his mother but the truth is he lacked the necessary attributes to make it happen. The main thing he had to over come was a lack of discipline. He spent to much time lazing about and hanging out with the wrong crowd. One day while passing through an alley he was mugged and knifed in the back... that was the end of his life.

Guest please SHARE: "Ammon the Acolyte" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Ammon the Acolyte Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Ammon the Acolyte

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

shout Shoutbox!

21st Nov, 2018
12:13am GMT
JB: You can now Search within a Thread via the Thread Options Menu button at the top right of any Thread.

JB: Added a new MENU button to the top right which keeps all the links neat and in one place. As time goes by this will populated with more information and options.

JB: We upgraded our code. We are using the latest version of PHP. Please let us know if you get any errors.

JB: Hello , you can see what is happening in the Community via our latest Newsletter: HERE!

Enter Your Shout:

Shout Back Now

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Pureyang 6.9 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Majicsun 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm