Asteroid Mining

Asteroid Mining - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Asteroid Mining
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Asteroid Mining

Asteroid gold rush 'within decade'. IT SOUNDS like a plot to take over the solar system and has authorities worried, but asteroid mining is about to change our pursuit for resources. Source 7o

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Asteroid Mining
Asteroid Mining (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Asteroid Mining
A Friend

Mining Asteroid

I have long said that we need to go mine the astroid belt that is between Mars and Jupiter. Plus mine any that head towards the earth. There are a lot of resources out there on those frozen rocks that we can use to build things. This will also help to reach for the Stars and expand out horizons so we are not stuck on this rock.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Asteroid Mining
A Friend

Asteroid Mining UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, this is the first step to taking us much further and I'm all for it. Not only could this help reduce our shortages of some key minerals, it could teach us about the early universe. That sounds like a win, win scenario to me.

> TOPIC: Asteroid Mining

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,