Grimbrand the General - Page 2 of 2

Grimbrand was an ambitious and kind hearted - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 345
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

Grimbrand the General - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Grimbrand

While on my way back to the tavern for a recuperative night of sleep, I did see a most faire lady going about her business in the marketplace. Fair hair tied back behind her head, yet some golden strands evaded the ribbons to frame the gentle features of her porcelain face. She was tall and graceful - lithe, with the exception of hips made for making love and birthing many sons and daughters. Moreover, she had the most peculiarly deep eyes that were equal parts green and blue - if eyes truly were the windows to one's soul, then she had perhaps the brightest soul I've ever yet seen.

This funny little hobbit promises to arrange a meeting, though I doubt his sincerity and I am nigh destitute, I simply cannot pass up the opportunity to meet her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

General Grimbrand

Wish I could change this about myself

I wish I could change this about myself

I am too brash and foolhardy. There is so much to do in this world, so much to see. So much work that needs to be done, and so many wrongs to right. Perhaps I am just too young, but at times I try to take on too much all at once. I feel tired, stretched even. Like a candle that's fast burning itself out. Worse yet, I make grievous mistakes when a more cautioned approach would be prudent - like when I faced off against the Giant Ant. Confounded beasts may look easy enough to fell, but have more strength than one might imagine....

I must slow down.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

Grimbrand the General Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be a Ruler of Kings. So many kings have reigned in recent decades - each has been ineffectual, weak, greedy, cruel, or some combination thereof. With the encroachment of orcs, goblins, and all manner of ghastly creatures it is necessary that a strong and wise man should guide the people. Someone who could promote unity and bring wealth to the land - and who has the necessary power to defend that wealth, and the people who create it, from the predations of those who would steal the former, and kill or enslave the latter.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

Page 2 General Grimbrand

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Pale porcelain skin, and wavy flaxen hair
Gentle eyes free of sin, blue beyond compare
A countenance that speaks well of thee,
Suggesting a heart that is kind and free
Supple flesh and full red lips
Were it only I were betwixt thine hips.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

General Grimbrand

Message to Advisor

Dearest Athalein:

Eureka! I have figured out much in the past many weeks and I have grown much stronger, wiser, and smarter. Soon I will maketh thee proud and begin new journeys that shall broaden mine own perspective more still! I am currently training at the body guild, for there is much yet to learn before I begin the next steps towards our goals…

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

Grimbrand the General

The Town Guard

The Town Guard - when I was but a boy, mine own father used to tell me, "Lad, one day I hope thou shalt get to see the efficiency and cunning of the Town guard. They march with precision, patrol with care, and attend to the needs of all of Town's citizens - and gods help he that tries harm that citizenry." Then he went into a long and exciting tale about a brief stint he did as a guardsman - back before he was in the army. How things had devolved since then. I know not whether corruption has taken hold, or if times are desperate, or if some evil has taken over the hearts of men. What is clear, however, is that bandits, cut-throats, and thieves run rampant - and nothing seems to stem the flow of violence and larceny.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

Grimbrand General - Page 2

Why Am I Grimbrand?

A young girl I met on an adventure asked me why I am free. Why am I free? I am free because I own nothing, but that which I carry on mineself. My arms and armor, and what little coin I own. I have no obligations, except that which I choose for mine own self, and no duty - other than that of growing stronger and wiser. In a way, I am freer than any king or lord. With their manors and castles they also have responsibility and obligations. These things I do not yet have.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Grimbrand the General
A Friend

Grimbrand General Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Grimbrand was an ambitious and kind hearted man who offered his services to go on patrol. Despite having learned so much about the world, and growing much, he did not learn enough to save him in the end. Though he had a strong sword arm, and decent reflexes, he did not have the ability to hide and so he was easily found by a bear much stronger than he. Perhaps he may serve as a lesson to those too proud to use cunning

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Grimbrand the General

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,