Nocana Druid - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Oct, 2017 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 344
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Nocana the Druid
A Friend

Nocana the Druid

Nocana, stands about five feet six inches tall with an athletic body. While having many friends she had scholarly discussions while doing chores around her mothers domicile. Nocana has ebony hair with almond shapes brown eyes eyes. Nocana has skin tanned from preferring to spend time out doors and a generally average appearance. Nocana has chosen to expand her knowledge of healing by first locating and reading a couple of books, then spending time with the local medicine man or healers in her area. Nocana views alliances as a necessity because people weren't made to be alone all the time and generally anticipates most forms of conversation. Nocana intends to do what the current ruler is doing and what he has failed to do in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Nocana the Druid
A Friend

Druid Nocana

Advisor Description

After leaving the town Nocana was raised in she didn't know where to go, seeking guidance and wanting to help people the way her mother had not she heard of a priest who was also a skilled healer in a temple near by. The meeting while a bit awkward, felt comfortable quickly, Nocana described her up bringing and spoke of the work she had done while conversing with well educated people. Theodor introduced himself and gave her the guidance she so needed. Being used to the men of god in her hometown, having someone keeping an eye on her didn't bother her too much. It just meant she didn't need to do too much explaining when she needed advice. Theodor has continued to provide Nocana sound council and has become like a friend to her.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Nocana the Druid
A Friend

Nocana the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Mom wanted me to be the best o could be. Dad wasn't around; I would catch mom crying sometimes with one of his shirts. She told me he went to war, that war was a foolish act, but most men desired to find glory in war. Mom taught me anything I asked about and pushed me to find out many things on my own. I had priests and teachers come speak with me when I was working and they taught me things as well. Many nights she sang some songs to m3 as I fell asleep. She had the voice of an angel, and THAT is something I have not inherited.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Nocana the Druid
A Friend

Druid Nocana

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

She sits at the Palace of Parody,
A place of beauty and revelry.
Lady Fluke treating people with sincerity.

With hair so blonde summer sun makes no comparison, eyes so blue the seas looks dull next to you.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Nocana the Druid
A Friend

Druid Nocana

Nocana tried her hardest in a land that she wasn't ready for. She futily accepted jobs, did not prepare well enough and landed herself in a heap of trouble. Her mother, rest her soul shakes her head in disappointment and her father blames himself for her lack of guidance. A trusting and adventurous soul is laid to rest.

> TOPIC: Nocana the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,