Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting - Page 4 of 7

My other concern is that the Philippines has - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Discuss  Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting
A Friend

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting - Page 4

I know this will make some people mad but I do not care. I find it interesting that while studying the videos that have been posted of this incident do not show any gun fire from the upper floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel. Plus listening to the videos there are more than one automatic gun firing at the same time. Is this guy super human to fire two weapons at the same time and still produce no muzzle flash? Then there is a scene of a person being shot falling towards the hotel where the shots are supposedly coming from? All in all I am saying this does not add up. Especially when his family says he was not a gun enthusiast IF he was his family would know this. Seem to me he is a scape goat for something.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Shooting Bay Mandalay Massacre Strip Vegas Las

Wow what a conspiracy theory. So what do you think all of this is about Kntoran? An excuse to go to war?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

If I knew that I would post this. I think it is interesting that the supposed shooter was killed or killed himself when he had all that firepower at his disposal to include cameras.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Shooting Bay Mandalay Massacre Strip Vegas Las

KN,

First, it’s possible the family is lying or they truly didn’t know. Second, he went on hunting trips in the western US, where shots are often long range. And third, his neighbors are reporting he had a pretty large gun safe in his garage. I’d say that points to him being at least familiar with guns. Now, I’m not saying he may not have had an accomplice, but I believe this guy was the primary shooter.

Regarding the person who fell towards the hotel, as many rounds as this guy threw down range they were ricocheting all over the place. The person you saw could easily have been hit by a ricochet. Have they released the caliber yet? I assume he was firing either 5.56 or 7.62 NATO or both. As you know, those rounds tend to ricochet more than others because they ball ammo.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 4th Oct, 2017 - 5:35pm

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Bay Mandalay Massacre Strip Vegas Las

Oh I understand ricochet real well but other factors tend to make believe this was a set up and dead bodies do not tell many lies.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'It never occurred to me in anyway whatsoever that he was planning violence against anyone': Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend denies knowing about attack. In a statement through her attorney, Marilou Danley said she voluntarily flew back to U.S. To cooperate with police. "Anything I can do to help ease suffering and help in any way I will do," she added. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting - Page 4

I will like to find out why the shooter transferred as much as US$100k to this woman's relatives in the Philippines, what was this in connection about.

About the idea that this is a cover up I find that hard to believe. Do you have clear detailed footage of a camera on the actual window where the shooter was firing?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

My other concern is that the Philippines has a very active ISIS faction in it. There may be more to all of this than we know, and there may not. But this sure is a strange twist to this story.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Las Vegas Strip Massacre Mandalay Bay Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,