Robbery On Church Compound

Robbery Church Compound - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

$20,000
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

If you would like to share your views about this case, please reply to this thread.

international QUOTE
Armed thieves held up and robbed a man of $20,000 on the compound of a church in San Fernando on Wednesday.

The victim told police he had minutes earlier withdrawn the cash and was walking towards the credit union office of the Susamachar Presbyterian Church on Carib and Coffee Streets to deposit it.

The robbery occurred shortly before 2 p.m. Source 4a

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Compound Church Robbery

While it is sad to see a person get robbed of any amount of money I do wonder why he was carrying that big of sum of cash. IF I was going to transfer that large amount of money I would do a cashiers check. That way it can not be taken and used or better yet do a wire transfer between the bank and the credit union. I do hope that they are able to access security footage and get a ID on the robbers so they can be brought to justice.

6th Oct, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Robbery On Church Compound Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Because despite all the warnings about crime some people think it will never happen to them. They are all fools to think that they are immune.

> TOPIC: Robbery On Church Compound

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,