Christmas 2017

Christmas 2017 - Christmas - Posted: 27th Nov, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
4th Oct, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017

Can't believe I'm hearing Christmas music over the radio and getting ads about preparing for it. I mean seriously is anyone really thinking about Christmas in the start of October? We still have Halloween, Thanksgiving and all that coming up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017
A Friend

Christmas

Walmart and other major department stores and home improvement stores already have everything set up for Christmas. Summer was not even over and up they went. Seems as soon as Labor day is over it is Christmas season never mind the other holidays that are now being written off.

18th Nov, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017 Christmas

You are correct KN, a lot of the big Retail Stores begin to put up the Christmas item very early. Most go full out once Halloween is over the left over items are moved to a Clearance area and the Christmas decor, trees, lights, etc. Are out bombarding customers. The Christmas music on the radio hits about that same time and there are radio stations that play nothing but Christmas music all the time, not just for the Holiday season.

It is sad that the Holidays have become so commercialized that the true meaning is forgotten by many.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017
A Friend

Christmas

Yeah that reminds of a movie I saw a long time ago where the replaced Christmas with a holiday called national commerce day. They decorated the house and tree in dollar signs because that was the day that commerce made their money and money was all important like the stores seem to do now. It is no longer about Christmas it is all about that almighty dollar.

Other than that I am still hoping for a nice Christmas thei year and I know I will be off work most of the month of December.

27th Nov, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

Christmas is here faster than I thought it would come. I'm budgeting this year, can't be as extravagant as last year.

27th Nov, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017

I certainly hope that I will get some time off at Christmas KN, but regretfully think I to may need to work part of it.
I agree Sue, Christmas is overly commercialized more about the gift these days.
I like Christmas, spending time with family, exchanging gifts, and eating way to much food.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017

I'm not spending much this Christmas on gifts. I crocheted items for my daughters. Thinking of doing more for my extended family: making hot pads or washrags from cotton yarn. Need to get the yarn is all.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017
A Friend

Christmas 2017 Christmas

Sometimes a home made gift has more value than a gift bought from a store. Knowing that a person thought enough of them to take the time to make something for them says soo much more in my opinion.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,