Christmas 2017 - Page 2 of 3

Yes having a lot of things to do and getting - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
27th Nov, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017 - Page 2

Hand made gifts are also kept the longest! Once you make it for them they just can't give it away *wink* happy holidays everyone.

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

Everything will be the same as it was the years before the only difference will be the gifts we [buy] and decorations we put up. We've been thinking of a stuffed bear tree rather than the traditional, it should look so cute!

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017
A Friend

Christmas 2017 Christmas

For a tree this year I have a white tree topped with a snowman head to make it a snowman tree. With white lights it looks nice. Need to add some things to it but not much.

30th Nov, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Christmas

I like your creativity. I've already bought decorations for this year but I will like to give that a try with hundreds of white lights.

17th Dec, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

Around this time there are lots of people everywhere but not as much as before. I think many have gone online to do their shopping and good for them too because it clears up the lanes on the road and the isles!

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017
A Friend

Christmas 2017

I added a few black ball type ordainments so it is like buttons down the front of the snowman tree. If you look at my photo you can see it in the window *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017 - Page 2

I've gotten all my gifts now except one that I am waiting to receive by ground express. I hope it gets here in time otherwise I will need to improvise *wink*.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2017
A Friend

Christmas 2017 Christmas - Page 2

Yes having a lot of things to do and getting them done to have a nice Christmas is important to many.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,