Parenting And Economics

Parenting Economics - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Parenting And Economics

Pushy or laid back? Economic factors influence parenting style. A new study argues that parenting styles are shaped by economic factors that incentivize one strategy over others. Source 3d.

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Economics Parenting

As much as people don't like to admit it money influences everything! When you don't have much money you're forced to adjust and sometimes it can be very uncomfortable although necessary.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Parenting And Economics
A Friend

Parenting And Economics Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Everyone needs money that is a must to have a house, food, power. And luxuries. Lack of money or excess money should not change how people parent. Maybe this fact is a reason why we have such a rift between how people react to things. I would wish that all parents teach their kids right from wrong and to treat everyone with respect. Respect authority. Be kind to all and find common ground in all. Using economics as a reason to not parent is a issue.

10th Oct, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Economics Parenting

The word they are using is "Influence" and yes money does matter. If you don't have food you're parent related decisions are going to change because they have to. It doesn't mean you will be a bad parent it just means you will have to change things which might mean you won't be around for your kid as much as before.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Parenting And Economics
A Friend

Economics Parenting

Using economics or money as "Influence" to how one should parent is still not good in my book. Did I grow up wealthy? Heck no not even close. As a child I had to work in a garden the size of a small field so that we could grow our food for the year. If we did not work we did not eat that day. Hunger was not unheard of but that did not stop my parents from teaching their children right from wrong and how to be nice to people. Using some outside factor to blame for lack of parenting is not good.

> TOPIC: Parenting And Economics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,