My Son's Awards

My Son' S Awards - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

My Son' s Awards
6th Oct, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

My Son's Awards

Yesterday one of my sons received 7 awards from his school for being first place in each subject and topping the rest of the school in academic achievement. For those of you who know the challenges we have been through as autism parents these awards are extra special. A child who could barely talk at age 6 to being the best in his school is a miracle. I just thought I would share it with you all.

My Son's Awards
My Son's Awards (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

My Son's Awards
A Friend

Awards Sons My

That is very good. I bet you two are proud parents that your son is excelling so well. Congrats to you two as parents for the hard work that you have put in to see that it is paying off. Keep it up and more power to you both. I know it is always great to see your children excel especially if they have a learning curve that many feel is against them. This proves that any child can learn and over come the perceived difficulties.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

My Son's Awards
A Friend

My Son's Awards Gallery Forum International

That is a tremendous accomplishment. Congratulations to the proud parents and especially congratulations to your son.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: My Son's Awards

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,