Tim Mcgraw - Humble And Kind

Tim Mcgraw Humble Kind - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 4:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Oct, 2017 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

I am not one for country music but while driving one day I heard this song: "Tim McGraw - Humble And Kind" and was so moved by it I felt like it was an epiphany. In a day and age where all the music is about money and naked women it is downright about time someone tell us that we need to be humble and kind.

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Kind Humble Mcgraw Tim

It is indeed a beautiful song. I am quite sure most people would listen to it and yet see it as an "Idealistic" song.

We live in strange times. A time where kindness is seeing as weakness and humility as a sign of stupidity. So instead of people trying to be inspired by those who are kind, they are the focus of ridicule.

Thank goodness, not everyone is like that and there are people who can understand that if we truly want to make a difference in the world, we need to start with ourselves. Cliche? Yes, but it is true. I refuse to let anyone tell me that I cannot make a difference.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tim Mcgraw - Humble And Kind Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I've been a Tim McGraw fan for a long time but I haven't heard that one before. Thanks for sharing that, it is a great song and it's on my phone now.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kind Humble Mcgraw Tim

I love this song. It is a message that needs to be heard today. He and Faith have another song with a very much needed message," Speak to a girl", about having respect for women. The entertainment world for the most part is not sending those same messages these days.

6th Oct, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Kind Humble Mcgraw Tim

Why isn't this song more popular, it should definitely be viral. Even the music video for it is great for offering respect and kindness towards everyone.

> TOPIC: Tim Mcgraw - Humble And Kind

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,