Alexandros the Paladin

Alexandros Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jul, 2018 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 354
10th Oct, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin

Alexandros, stands 6'4" tall with a muscular body. Alexandros has[black hair with [big,small][blue eyes. Alexandros has white skin and a rough appearance in general. Alexandros has chosen to find a pathway of light towards being a ruler of the world so that all can keep the law. His philosophy surrounds strict obedience so there is no hurt, envy, or jealousy to entice men to become enslaved, greedy or murderous.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Paladin Alexandros

Advisor Description

A man in uniform riding a large horse whom I refer to as "Captain" approached me one day while he was patrolling with some guards. At first I thought I was going to be arrested and I wanted to know what I had done but then he simply made a pretend search of me and told me to meet him at the tavern later. I thought it might be a setup but then what do I have to lose. I went and while there he told me in a friendly manner about my past and what he was asked to do to help me become someone great. I was in agreement with his help and decided to listen.

7th Jan, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a kind woman saw to my needs even up to her death. Her foresight was so good that today I have an advisor helping me. I wish to learn more about my mother but from what I do remember she tried to do her best for me.

1st Feb, 2018 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Paladin Alexandros

Reflections on your father

My father, who can say anything bad about him because he fought in many wars for the kingdom. I can, I can say lots bad about him because he was not there for me. I can't even recall a good memory about him because he was never around. My only information about my father is what others have told me. They say great things but for me he was not so great.

11th Jul, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Paladin Alexandros

Breath of life comes to Alexandros the Paladin. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 3rd time to continue this adventure.

11th Jul, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin

No one shall lay low Alexandros the Paladin. It is mine crimes that caused mine 4th demise within this destiny of fate. What motive do I need?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2018 - 5:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros Paladin

First time in the Town

When I first came to the Town I was a bit laid back. Except for a couple of bullies I was left relatively alone to do my own thing so I became complacent. Maybe the people here were just too nice so I did not think I needed to work towards being any kind of leader for them but of course I was very wrong. I am trying to change it now but I suffer from a lot of regret because of wasted time.

12th Jul, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

I was trying to find a way to get pretty pebbles and even tried servitude but the goddess of Lady Fluke would not have me so I tried a quest and was surprised to find a chest full of those pretty pebbles for the taking. Of course it was not totally free as I had to fight off a creature for it but luckily came out victor in that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Alexandros the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,