Alexandros the Paladin - Page 2 of 4

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Apr, 2020 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 354
6th Aug, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin - Page 2

I saw a beautiful woman that made me stare. I could hardly take my eyes off her as she walked passed me. Her hair was long and braided to the back. Her eyes were a brilliant green color that looked like emerald gems. He body was slim as she was tall. She walked with grace and poise… I was floored to the point I did not know where I was.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2018 - 7:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Paladin Alexandros

Message to Advisor

Felt kind of silly today when I was asked to do a bit of climbing and could not because of the difficulty of the climb. Right after that I went straight to the trainers and told them to teach me! I am going to take up more of this as soon as I am done so I will be a bit busy if you don't hear from me anytime soon.

22nd Aug, 2019 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Paladin, but I am also an expert Climb of which I am very proud.

8th Oct, 2019 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Page 2 Paladin Alexandros

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Paladin, but I am also an expert Fire Tamer of which I am very proud.

11th Jan, 2020 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Paladin Alexandros

It was confirmed upon meh, Alexandros the Paladin, that I am now an expert in Run.

9th Mar, 2020 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin

A Jump Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2020 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros Paladin - Page 2

I, Alexandros the Paladin, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

30th Apr, 2020 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Alexandros the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,