USA Elections 2018

Usa Elections 2018 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Nov, 2018 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Elections 2018

Top White House aides, lawmakers, donors and political consultants are privately asking whether President Donald Trump realizes that losing the House next year could put his presidency in peril.

In more than a dozen interviews, Republicans inside and outside the White House told CNN conversations are ramping up behind the scenes about whether Trump fully grasps that his feuds with members of his own party and shortage of legislative achievements could soon put the fate of his presidency at risk.

Some Republican donors received the message at a summer fundraiser: If Republicans forfeit the House, Democrats will almost certainly create a spectacle that will derail conservatives' agenda and the remainder of Trump's first term -- a spectacle complete with a raft of new subpoenas, a spotlight on the Russia investigation and, many are convinced, impeachment proceedings. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Elections USA

I could be wrong because I'm not an expert on US politics but if Trump keeps up his disagreements with the Republican party then he will likely loose a lot of key votes in congress.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

USA Elections 2018 History & Civil Business Politics

Outside groups backed by rich mega donors pummel vulnerable senators in early wave of television advertising. The midterm congressional elections are months away, but outside groups dominated by a handful of rich donors are bombarding incumbent senators in what will be a multi-million dollar brawl for control of the Senate. Political groups have funded more than 70% of the early television spots that have aired in key Senate battlegrounds, according to a USA TODAY tally of advertising data compiled by Kantar Media's Campaign Media Analysis Group, which tracks political advertising. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Elections USA

'The United States is under attack,' Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats says, as Russia continues to target the 2018 election cycle. Russia and other adversaries will continue to engage in cyber warfare, the nation's top intelligence official told a Senate panel Tuesday, to "Degrade our democratic values and weaken our alliances." In strong language, Coats said that Russia President Vladimir Putin has been emboldened by his country's successful interference in the 2016 presidential elections and is targeting the midterm election cycle. "There should be no doubt that (Putin) views the past effort as successful," Coats said. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Elections USA

Analysis by Stephen Collinson, CNN: Once again, Donald Trump is betting he knows best about how to win an election, in a new swipe at conventional political wisdom that will make for an especially tense and unpredictable night once midterm results start rolling in.

The President charged into Election Day Tuesday flinging vitriol and fear, false claims and politically incorrect rhetoric, defying warnings by GOP aides that his divisive style could cost Republicans the House of Representatives and that he should be focusing exclusively on the hot economy.

Two years into Trump's tempestuous presidency, Democrats are targeting their best election results in six years. But given uncertainty over the quality of polling, questions over the makeup of the electorate and Trump's talent for busting political norms, no one can say for sure how the election will play out. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

USA Elections 2018
A Friend

USA Elections 2018

He'll obviously get re-elected because [the] USA has a lot of [..]. [Also known] as "Racists". It disgusts me on why on earth African Americans voted for this man.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2018 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

USA Elections 2018

This isn't about Donald Trump being "Re-elected", we have to wait for 2020 for that. This is about if he will continue to get support for new laws and polices his administration wants to implement. I do not want to forecast anything so I will wait and see.

I don't believe all Trump supporters are racists, that's what the Dems will like potential voters to believe. Trump supporters have concerns that affect us all: immigration, foreign policy, etc.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

6th Nov, 2018 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

USA Elections 2018 Politics Business Civil & History

I really hope that the Democrats can come together and save America because without someone to be level headed we will continue to head towards the dark ages.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: USA Elections 2018

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,