Armourygamin Introduction

Armourygamin Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Oct, 2017 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi All,

I was directed here by a post searching for players for a Play by Post Dungeons & Dragons campaign, which I found interesting enough to come and take a look, but as the page described itself as a writers forum as well, I thought I would definitely join as it seemed like a good idea to run ideas past people to gather feedback ahead of using them in a gaming session as the Dungeon Master.

I prefer my games to be story heavy, so this seemed like a great place to be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Armourygamin

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Armourygamin Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, as the Horde bot implied, we have a number of Dungeons & Dragons games ongoing, all of the active ones are accepting players at present. There's a second edition game run by Falrun, the fifth edition game that I run, and Kntoran runs two 3.5e games, one of which has a twist in which the character is you, pulled into this strange new world.

So, yeah, there are options. Pick any, or heck, all of them.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:47am

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 19
Flag Posts: 769
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.4%
[+] Gain: 2,588.05 FP
Charm: 8

For your information Falrun's game moves at a good pace and we can probably add a few more people to the party as we are just starting a new adventure.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 14th Sep, 2015 - 5:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 14
Flag Posts: 32
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Welcome to ROK. New myself and still getting a hang of the enviroment but I think its a good place to be.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:59pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Armourygamin Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,