Iylles the Wanderer

Iylles Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 366
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Iylles the Wanderer
A Friend

Iylles the Wanderer

Iylles is a slight woman, thanks to her years of study and little time spent actually doing physical activity. This has left her long in frame, but slender in stature, with a head in a book most days- leaving her posture slightly hunched.

Her eyes are a rather muddy green, though she longed for clear blue ones, and her skin is dark in tone, speckled with freckles along her face, neck and shoulders.

Her nose is sharp, long, and typically sees a dusting of charcoal or ink, while lingers along her sleeves and hands too. Being left-handed hasn't helped, and her sleeves are often stained with ink spilling from her multiple observations, chicken scratch on reams of parchment. Sometimes she goes as far as to wrap this parchment around her arms, constantly shifting them, with a tiny, near-illegible scrawl, always smudging, always confusing to anyone and everyone else.

She is often seen in her books, her unruly curls falling from messy buns and braids in dark spirals, the dark brown usually dyed ink choice colour of the day by the end of it all.

Growing up, Iylles didn't care for socializing. Other children insisted on horses and climbing, while Iylles hid inside, hiding from maids and guards, and befriended her tutors instead.

She focused on the basis of whatever she could- arithmatic to philosophy, astronomy to grammar, whatever she could get her hands on, she wanted it. Suffice to say, her physical aptitude suffered, and Iylles always struggled with the most menial of tasks, unable to heft items (Save stacks of books, but they were a special exception), nor run very far.

This did lead to a skill in hiding, however, and stealth is her greatest 'physical' asset (So to speak), considering she is less than mediocre at anything else.

Iylles has hopes to merely discover the world (As mere as she can make it), and believes that all knowledge is attainable, regardless of karma or inclination. Why shouldn't one achieve, if one strives?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Iylles the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Iylles

Advisor Description

I stumbled again, walking into yet another person. I wanted to yell- 'Watch it'- but was unable to, had no reason to, because my papers hadn't flown off, hadn't been stolen. Instead, familiar hands gripped the tumbling paperwork, and as I made to grab them, the hands moved to my ink covered forearms, knowing exactly where to press to avoid smearing further.

Strange, I thought.

I looked up.

Garrett looked back at me, and smiled.

I just laughed.

It had been ages, more than ages, Garrett was one of the few people who dealt with my idiosyncrasies as a child. Words upon words tumbled from my lips when I was young, meaningless drivel in hindsight, but while other children mocked, he would stand and block stones and help me carry paper and ink, help me run from my nannies, and help me stay awake as I studied, bringing tea and lighting candles.

Now, after how long, here he was again.

'It's been a while.'

He was tall, but taller than me as I was hunched over papers yet again. His hair was fluffier, his eyes heavier. He looked half asleep, save the lazy grin across his lips.

'How are you?'

'Studying.'

'Per usual.'

'Always.'

He knew, as he always seemed to. And yet again, he was here to help.

Again. 'Again.'

He and I use that word a lot.

> TOPIC: Iylles the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,