Drendale the Rogue

Drendale Rogue - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 372
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Drendale the Rogue
A Friend

Drendale the Rogue

Drendale is 182cm tall and weighs about 68kgs. He has brown hair and hazel coloured eyes. With white skin and a comely appearance, Drendale attracts the eyes of many.

Drendale wants a life of adventure and has started his journey by getting a job poaching with a local huntsman. This taught Drendale the very basics of sneaking and archery (Though not enough to put into practice just yet).

Drendale aims to form as many alliances as he can and loves to work with others to achieve their goals together. Drendale intends to have as many friends to back his claim as king as possible.

Drendale is friendly and while his title is rogue, this is more due to his roguish good looks than his ability stealing. Drendale tries to do the right thing as much as possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Drendale the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Drendale

Advisor Description

I first met Simon outside the local tavern. He was wearing plain clothes and was clearly meaning to bump into me. At first I was suspicious of this outsider, whom I'd never met before. But, as we got talking I realised that I could really come to like this person. As it turns out, he was sent to me by my mother just before she died. Apparently she'd told him to watch out for me and advise me on any matters that I might need help with. I accepted him, as I am always on the lookout for more friends to help me on my journey. I wasn't ready to fill him in on my plans to be a Ruler of Kings just yet…

> TOPIC: Drendale the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,