Police vs Special Needs

Police Special Needs - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

You are more likely to die in an encounter with cops if you are on the autism spectrum, mentally disturbed, etc.
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Police vs Special Needs

Don't Call the Cops If You're Autistic, Deaf, Mentally Ill, Disabled or Old By John W. Whitehead. Trained to shoot first and ask questions later, police pose a risk to anyone with special needs Source 4q.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Police vs Special Needs
A Friend

Needs Special Police

Just the statement of "Trained to shoot first ask questions later" is totally untrue and just a way people want to look the police. Thinking that they are gun happy thugs is so far from the truth it makes me wonder where some people come up with this stuff. The police do not want to shoot any one. They are trained to help as much as they can. Special needs people should not fear the police. Telling them the police are bad news if your old, disabled (Both which I fit) or any other special needs is plain wrong to say. I hope people take the time to find out that this is not the case and the police will help you more than they will hurt you.

> TOPIC: Police vs Special Needs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,