Are Overweight Women Easy?

Are Overweight Women Easy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Are Overweight Women Easy Are fat women approached by men more often for the wrong reason?
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why men stopped asking me out. WHEN Kelly Glover lost 67kg, she thought she'd be inundated with date offers. It didn't happen - for one shocking reason. Source 2z.

Are Overweight Women Easy? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Easy Women Overweight Are

I do not think ladies who have a bit of weight to them are easy. Maybe I am meeting the wrong women but I find that all women are the same over weight or not. I think she was attracting the wrong kind of guys but I am not sure.

25th Oct, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Are Overweight Women Easy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Some men like to prey on women and take advantage of their emotions. For instance they see a plus size woman that may not have as much confidence as her slim friends and feel she is ready for the taking because she is desperate. Such delusional thoughts is what makes relationships fail before they even begin.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes. When guys feel that a certain type of woman is easy they are thinking incorrectly and getting in over their heads at times. If more guys would actually look at the real woman instead of the window dressing they will find some great women come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

26th Oct, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

I have met more easy skinny women then heavy ones. Might just be that they are more in tune with their own self-worth due to abuse when younger buy mean children. So if you see your self as valuable your not just going to throw it out there for any pig to gobble up.

> TOPIC: Are Overweight Women Easy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,