Luel Introduction - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (Luel)... Will be mad for having to - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Luel Introduction - Page 2

international QUOTE (Luel)
But reading 100 pages of the topic will take a lot of time.

Luel, I'm not asking you to read 100 pages, the first link is where you post general questions about ROK II rather than here in your Introduction. The second link is just 2 pages and it is only the first Post you should read. The point I am making is you do not have to be anxious about how you are doing in ROK II. For instance… while training you can talk with your Advisor or simply use the Charges and continue. You go at your pace.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Luel Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Luel

I was thinking about a situation when I may ask a question which was answered a million times before and then people will be mad for having to answer the same question again.
This is why I wrote about reading this huge topic.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Luel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Luel)
... Will be mad for having to answer the same question again.

Do not worry over that. Unlike other communities when you ask a question here it is considered the intelligent thing to do. Therefore, feel free to ask. You may also want to look over the ROK II Player manual. Anything that is not clear or you have a question about you can use the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page and ask there. If it isn't answered we will update the Player Manual as others may also have your question.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Luel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,