Amazon Key

Amazon Key - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amazon Key

New Amazon Key lets the delivery driver leave packages inside the front door. For security, the Amazon Key app only lets the driver open the customer's door for five minutes and a new digital key must be generated for each use. Source 2h.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Amazon Key
A Friend

Key Amazon

I don't know about anyone else, but this would not be permitted by me, to my home. There is no way that I will authourize a random person to enter my home while I am not there, not even for 'five minutes'. Delivering a package is NOT rocket science, and their drivers do not get vetted or background checks before working for Amazon. Also, delivery of packages can happen like they normally do - left in the doorway, or left according to my instructions, and the likelihood of someone stealing it is far less than an unethical driver stealing something from the inside of the house - like a purse or other target of opportunity.

25th Oct, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Amazon Key Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I was thinking there should be a mail box on the outside like in the porch where it can be deposited there. I don't want anyone to have a 'key' either but there must be people going for it if its getting popular.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Amazon Key
A Friend

Key Amazon

It hasn't actually happened yet, because you need to have an internet connected lock on your door and a security app of their design on your phone. This is the same R&D stuff as their drone delivery system.

> TOPIC: Amazon Key

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,