ROK II Features List

Rok Ii Features List - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Mar, 2021 - 6:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  ROK II Features List Comparing ROK II Text RPG with other Text Based RPGs
29th Oct, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Features List

Someone suggested that I should setup a page with a list of features that made ROK II unique. I thought it was a good idea and just did it: ROK II Features List. There are so many different things going on in ROK II that I can't remember it all at the moment but if there is something more that should be added to that list please suggest it.

ROK II Features List
ROK II Features List (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

List Features II ROK

Very well done! One of the things that made me go to ROK II instead of Play By Post Role-playing Game is the fact that I will play at my own pace, without having to be in danger to delay other players by not being able to post in time, or to risk start a campaign that will halt without notice (Happened to me quite a few times).

One important thing that I liked is its collaborative nature of ROK II. Some texts that are built by players in the game, either constructing some vivid descriptions, improving texts here and there or posting some text issues/game bugs, all of this make this game an organic experience.

18th Dec, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Features List Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The list, as it is at the moment, is amazing. Knowing that this list is still expanding shows there is a lot of heart in this game. Great job on this.

29th Apr, 2019 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

List Features II ROK

It must be really cool to create something anytime you like and call it a feature of something greater. I wish I could do what you have done with ROK II.

6th Oct, 2019 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

List Features II ROK

Being new I was really impressed at the features offered here. It was one of the deciding factors for me to join the community. It was different and compelling. I certainly plan to fully explore many of these areas of the game. As I go things are so different than the other sites. And it is a good foundation of seeking reliable players and community members by weeding out the trolls that so often appear.

4th Mar, 2021 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

ROK II Features List

Must have taken hundreds of hours to make that list of features a reality. Respect for making this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: ROK II Features List

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,