Karate Introduction

Karate Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Nov, 2017 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Karate Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm here to play ruler of kings because it sounds like an extremely interesting game and I absolutely love roleplaying games like muds and the like and have actually been an avid video and computer gamer since the age of 4 years old.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Karate

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Ready to take up thy sword? To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Karate Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I'm looking very forward to starting my character again now that I'm beginning to figure everything out and can probably go a lot longer before I start getting slaughtered so much. Now hopefully with this next reincarnation of Duggin, I'll be able to make him much stronger and take him much farther.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Introduction Karate

Hi Karate! Nice that you have been able to enjoy ROK II. Let's see how your next character does. Just so you know general discussion about ROK II can be done here: Discuss. Also the game's creator set up one for the blind in case you want to offer suggestions on making the game more accessible: Blind & ROK II Text Role-playing Game.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Karate

I sincerely thank you for that information. Thus far, I'm really liking how the game actually reads like a story. You really feel as though you're getting to know your character and reading his or her story. This is one of the better roleplaying games I've seen out here aside from some muds that I'm involved in.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Karate Introduction

Hello there. Why do you call yourself "Karate", I'm just curious. Also I saw you mentioning MUDs and ROK 2, there is a thread for it if you want to add something, Blind & ROK II Text Role-playing Game. There are also many other Role-playing Games here like Dungeons & Dragons if you are interested. I can help you find them if you need it just say what help you need right here and I will do my best to give you the link or answer your questions.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Karate Introduction

Hello there. In answer to your question, I call myself karate because I can do just that, karate. I've got a green belt in a Japanese martial art whose name I will not even attempt to put here because I'd probably hurt myself. I love martial arts and look up to guys like Bruce Lee and Chuck Noris of walker texas ranger fame, a series which I happen to have all of it on Dvd. I do love roleplaying games, and I think for now I'll stick with rok 2 for now since before I got rid of my character, I was really starting to figure things out, and I won't make the same mistakes with this new reincarnation of my character once I've gathered up the forum points needed to create a new one. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Karate Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

That's fascinating. No disrespect but how do you actually do karate if you can't see the person or is it just for fitness? How would you enjoy a martial arts film without seeing them move?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Karate Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,