Karate Introduction - Page 3 of 5

Cozyville has been out of commission for a - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Jun, 2018 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Karate Introduction - Page 3

Hello everyone, I'm back after a very long absence. I'm sorry I've been away for so long, I've moved back into my old home place and am so very happy I've done so. I was a fool for ever trying to leave and live back in the country. That's just not a feasible place to live if you're totally blind. For one thing, transportation's a hek of a lot more expensive than it would be if you lived directly inside of town, and you feel so isolated out in the country. Noone hardly ever comes around to visit if at all and you feel incredibly lonely. But I'm back now and have nothing what so ever to wurry about now, in fact, I've got everything in the world to look forward to including fully autonomous vehicles. Man oh man, I can't tell you just how many doors these machines will open up for us as blind people. No longer will we have to rely completely on public transit or friends and family to get us from point a to point b. Have a wonderful day to you all, and I'm looking forward to earning the forum points I need to make yet a third incarnation of duggin. I was pathetic last time, I killed him almost right after he was created and I was doing so well with him too. Earning gold and everything and I think he was killed by a trap of some kind if memory serves me properly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Karate

Welcome back Karate. Its good that you are getting yourself sorted. See you around the topics and ROK 2 as well.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Karate Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for that warm welcome back. I hope to just gain enough FP to create a new character for now and I'll dive into the topics at a later date to build my points up. As I may have stated already, I love these kinds of text based worlds like this that are so open-ended since they really allow you to use your imagination to really picture what you'd like your character to become and what you'd like him or her to do and say. I confess that I never really delved much into the interacting with other players with my characters but I'll have to give that a try. It just takes some time to figure everything out and what all the different places are for.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Page 3 Introduction Karate

Unless you're donating its diving into the topics that will give you the FP that you need for a new character. You have almost 7 FP and posting here doesn't give you any FP in case you weren't aware *wink*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Karate

Oh okay. I do have one question though. I went looking at some of these different Role-playing Game games you have, and I especially like the traveller one. The problem is there don't seem to be any active games going on right now, and I don't feel comfortable enough to be a gamemaster for one. I know you're looking though but I would like to play though.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction

Hi Karate, here are two things you should know.

The first is I moved your newly created topic to here: Video And Computer Gaming From A Profoundly Blind Gamer. You probably forgot you already started one about it. Might be worth subscribing so you know when you get replies.

Second, to know where games are active please check here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Karate Introduction - Page 3

Hi there JB, karate here. I'm speaking to you directly because I have some accessibility concerns about [Cozyville]. I've poked in there and I love the sound of it. It sounds like one of the cooler places to hang out here aside from [ROK 2] which is my main hang out as soon as I gather enough FP to build another character that is, and I'm going to be posting in other forums to do just that. Also, I'd like to move into Cozyville and start my own business but your map isn't accessible. In other words, my screenreader doesn't tell me where there is an empty house for sale nor am I able to click on one to buy it. If you could make it accessible to where we can use our keyboard to press enter on a specific house to purchase it, that would be greatly appreciated. In the mean time, if I told you what sort of house I'm looking for, could you help me with purchasing one? Also, if I wanted to start a business, how would I go about that? I understand that when you start a business, you earn FP from other players? That's pretty neat as far as I'm concerned. Have a wonderful day and any sort of help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Karate Introduction
A Friend

Karate Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Cozyville has been out of commission for a couple years. I think the the owner has plans with it but as time goes on he may once again get back to it and open it up again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Karate Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,