Vengard the Raider

Vengard Raider - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 6.3 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 50 132 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 398
Post Date: 6.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Bodyguard

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Rubyel
(+)

Vengard the Raider

I'm Vengard. My mother gave me this name in accordance with my father's will. I don't know exactly what the name ment for him, neither does my mother. Neither did, cause she's dead now…

I'm a tall young man, with a well-trained body due to my physical exercices. My face is rather ordinary, with thin lines and shoulder-length black hair. The only part of it what I'm proud of are my eyes. They're big, pale, blue, near grey. My skin is white.

I see myself as a fighter, but not only that. Yes I like the marsial arts and the adrenalin of a fight, but I although like accumulating knoledges about the world and feeding my mind with new things to learn.
First of all, I want to be renowned in this world, by accomplishing various quests and helping people who need my assistance. I've not a nack for the commerce, so I prefer missions which are more… Practical. Tasks which involve to explore the country, try to solve mysteries are good for me.
I think contracting alliances with other people is important, however I can although be on my own if it's required.

At the end, I hope to be the futur ruler of this country, because that's what I've been prepared for, why I've learned such different things and trained my body and mind.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Bodyguard

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Rubyel
(+)

Raider Vengard

Advisor Description

After I rented a bedroom at the tavern, I was wandering around in the town streets. It was the morning, the sun shined in the sky but the temperature was mild.
I was thinking about my next destination, I had no idea of what I should do now. Sudenly, a strong feeling overwhelmed me, I was sure that I was followed.
Stopped in my tracks, I slowly started to turn around. The man who followed me was standing in the middle of the street, right in front of me. How I didn't notice him earlier?

This man was well-dressed, in an aristocratic fashion. He was about five feet tall and he gave off a smell of delicate fragrance. His pale face was long, perfectly shaved. I couldn't see his hair because he was wearing a hooded red velvet cloak. His piercing eyes was fixed on me.

I felt a little awkward, why did this man follow me? However, his stand wasn't ominous, so I started to relax and I asked to him:

"May I help you, sir?"

"Maybe it's me who can help you, young man", he replied with a contemptuous tone.

So, he began to tell me the reason of his presence. During his tale, my surprise was gradualy increasing. This man told me that he's been a friend of my father for a long while, and my father asked him to look after me when the time come.

"And the time came, young man, you're a part of this town now and according to my old friend's desire, I'll keep an eye on you and try to guide you with my knoledge of how the live goes here".

I thought to myself it was always a new thing to discover about my father's will… Realy, I don't even know the man who spawned me, but it seemed that he's planed every part of my live so far…
This time, I had to admit it, it could be very usefull to have an advisor in this city I didn't know.

Post Date: Sun Nov 19, 2017 - 17:32:59 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We interrupt Vengard the Raider to share wisdom from yesteryear:
HistoricToday is: 19th November (GMT), in history on the 19th of November, 1915 AD the following death happened:
Joe Hill: Labor leader / songwriter, executed for murder

Guest please SHARE: "Vengard the Raider" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Vengard the Raider" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Vengard the Raider

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Discuss Thanksgiving!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 4.1 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Extra! 1 Week Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:09pm
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 17th Oct, 2017 - 11:25am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:48am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am