Trevor the Blacksmith

Trevor Blacksmith - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Nov, 2017 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 402
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Trevor the Blacksmith
A Friend

Trevor the Blacksmith

I'm Trevor and I was given my name because it was the name of my father, and his father, and his father. I'm 6'3" tall and will grow taller with a muscular body. I have silver hair with black eyes. My skin is tan and I have a rough appearance in general. I want to become a powerful man by first starting a trade in blacksmithing. I generally view alliances as opportunities. I intend to gather allies and trustworthy friends in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. I'm also stubborn and argumentative when I know I'm right and several times when I'm not. I'm now on my path to honor and adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Trevor the Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Trevor

Advisor Description

I met Charles as I was heading out of the tavern in the middle of the day. He was in his thirties,wearing a suit of armor, 6'5" tall, and muscular. I saw him start following me and so I walked down an alley and waited for him. I asked him who he was and why he was following me. He told me that my father had sent him and his 7 men to protect me. I was surprised that my father had sent someone to protect me but I was glad he chose Charles. Charles had taught me how to use a sword as soon as I was able to. He was one of my father's most trusted friends and was deadly with a longsword. Charles had always believed in me and was like a father to me.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Trevor the Blacksmith
A Friend

Trevor the Blacksmith Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Trevor

Her hair is a deep crimson red. She has a great tan. She is a short woman but strong. She has is a very kindhearted who has given money to the poor. She is an aristocrat and the governor's eldest daughter. She is a master of the rapier and has been known to get into fights when someone makes a rude comment towards her. She typically does not use her sword for when she's insulted by peasants. She prefers to knock them down in front of their friends.

> TOPIC: Trevor the Blacksmith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,