Anronrosby's Star Trek RPG Review

Anronrosby' S Star Trek Rpg Review - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2017 - 11:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 
19th Nov, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Interested in playing a text based Star Trek Role-playing Game?

I'm curious if there is anyone interested in starting a text based Star Trek role playing game?
At the moment, I'm interested in any form of Star Trek, it can be set in the Original series, Deep space nine, New generation etc.
I've played Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and Dungeons & Dragons 5e, and like the character creation, die rolls, and ease of playing them.
I'm sure, a similar system could be developed for a Role-playing Game set in the Star trek universe.[B]

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Trek Star Anronrosbys

This is missing the story title. What theme? What are the copyright laws concerning the brand name Star Trek and using it in a Play By Post setting? Read over this to see potential issues when a former Member tried to start one using a brand name: Malcolmshaw's Star Wars Role-playing Game Review. Please do the research. Unlike, Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder which specifically give permission others may not.

20th Nov, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby's Star Trek RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thank you JB, to answer your query I have sent an email to FASA. Why FASA? Because they used to have a Star Trek Role-playing Game, that I'm familiar with.
I will endeavor to do some research into this of course.
The story title, once I get permission of course, will be Star Trek original Role-playing Game. The theme, would naturally be Science Fiction. I'm assuming, once and if relevant permission could be obtained, I could post title and theme in Role-playing Game Science Fiction thread?

20th Nov, 2017 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Before you make plans let's see what permissions you get and I will need to get the verification Emails as well with any terms they may propose, however to answer you… you need two Players first before you can start any Threads and the theme should be about the Campaign: "Lost Worlds", "Final Frontier", etc.

26th Nov, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

I'm in the process of finding out if Star Trek Role-playing Game original series can be played as a text based game. Or play by post Role-playing Game game. I'm interested, in being a GM if needed.
The table top version, was great and easy to play, a great introduction to the world of Star Trek.
Generally speaking player characters were Star fleet Federation. While the GM played the role of Klingon, Romulan or any other alien race.
Obviously, a player character wouldn't play as Captain Kirk, or Spock, or Dr Mcoy etc.
Neither, would a player character Captain the Enterprise. But there is still choices, and enough variety.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would be interested in this game. I did play it a long time ago but the group I played with broke up soon after I joined.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2017 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

I'm getting closer to making the Star Trek Role-playing Game a reality, in this forum.
The basic Star Trek Rulebook by FASA, is now out of print. But I would only be permitted to copy, the page/s that are required by the Players, to participate. Not the entire book, but in this case character creation, and or mechanics, or 10 percent.
But for the sake of copyright, characters,star ships would not be the famous, ones like Kirk, Spock, Enterprise etc.
Thanks for your interest KN, but I will probably need a couple more people still.

27th Nov, 2017 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby's Star Trek RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews

Please keep your prospects of running your Role-playing Game to this Thread only rather than multiple Topics. Also, I will need a copy of whatever permission you received as verification, this was sent in reply to your Email a couple of days ago.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Anronrosby's Star Trek RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,