Kingowlbear Introduction

Kingowlbear Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 30
Flag Posts: 283
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.1%
[+] Gain: 2,476.26 FP
Charm: 13

Kingowlbear Introduction

I enjoy playing Dungeons & Dragons a lot, but my friends and I all have adult responsibilities and it is near impossible to schedule games on a regular basis.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Kingowlbear

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction
A Friend

Kingowlbear Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Kingowlbear! Looking forward to having you in the game. I too was new to play-by-post when I joined this campaign earlier this year and am thoroughly enjoying it. Hope to have the party run into your character some time soon!

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kingowlbear

Kingowlbear, I too was a [New person] to play by post, when I joined. That was just before Anronrosby, so not so long ago *smile* Welcome to the fun!

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Introduction Kingowlbear

Welcome Kingowlbear, to the play by post game hope you have a lot of fun here. I also recently joined up, and enjoying the game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 30
Flag Posts: 283
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.1%
[+] Gain: 2,476.26 FP
Charm: 13

Kingowlbear Introduction

I have been playing for almost a month now and I wanted to address a few things.
I want to start by saying thank you to everyone that I have been playing with, for providing a welcoming and fun role-playing experience. So far this game has exceeded my expectations. I foresee myself continuing to play for quite some time.
This brings me to the issue of my upcoming schedule. My wife is pregnant and the due date is in about 3 weeks. This is our first child and I have no clue what my availability will be. If I suddenly disappear chances are it is child birth related, and there are no hard feelings.
The final thing I would like to bring up is a request for feedback on how I've been playing so far. I feel confident in the rules and how to play. The thing I am insecure about is my writing in general and how I'm having a little trouble finding my character's voice.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction
A Friend

Kingowlbear Introduction

It has been great having you in our game. Thank you for letting us know about your upcoming schedule. You will soon be very busy!

Your writing is very good. You have nothing to worry about in that regard. As to finding your character's voice… I have the same problem at first with characters in play by post. You will discover it more as you go. No matter how detailed a background I have for a character it doesn't really come alive until I've played the character for a while. As your character interacts with others and deals with the challenges of the adventurers life it will all come together. Enjoy the experience!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:18am

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction
A Friend

Kingowlbear Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Kingowlbear. Congrats on being a father very soon!

I've very much enjoyed having you in Daishain's game thus far. (Not sure if you joined any other games.) I agree 100% with everything Ky said. I too usually find my character more through interactions during the campaign than in my pre-written description and backstory. I think you've been great anyhow, but I'm sure you'll figure Nikolaos out even more to your satisfaction very soon. I'm still figuring Velon out and he's been around for much of 2017! In the meantime you won't hear me complaining about bonus HP, lots of heals, and lots of help to the party in general!

To be more specific, I like that Nikolaos isn't shy at all, shares his ideas, and cracks the occasional good or bad pun. (Bad puns perhaps being more amusing than the former!) I think our party, in character even, is pretty open to newcomers and all are treated equally after a very brief 'getting to know you' period. All the more reason for him to be open and be himself. Occasionally the notion of 'those who have been with us the longest' comes up, as it would if the characters were real, but otherwise we try to be very inclusive. Keep the heals and humor coming, please! wink.gif.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kingowlbear Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,