Your Favorite Prepared Uncooked Meal

Your Favorite Prepared Uncooked Meal - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th May, 2018 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Nov, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

So I was hungry and wanted something fast and decided that some milk and grape nuts was just what I needed to keep me going until I could have a hot meal. What's your favorite meal that you prepare that you don't have to cook it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Meal Uncooked Prepared Favorite Your

Peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Sometimes mayo instead of jam, if I’m in the mood, but that usually freaks out my family.

28th Nov, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Prepared Uncooked Meal Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Its harder to do because of time but I love a fruit bowl with grapes, apple slices, cantaloupe and whatever else I can stuff in it. Short of having fruits around I love a deli sandwich.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

No cooked meals is a salad or fresh fruit. Ether one is quick and easy. Makes for a nice meal and no real mess.

28th Nov, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

My favs would be: Peanut butter and Apple Butter sammie; Cashews, a small bag of whole grain chips; or some kind of trail mix.I used to eat the last three quite a lot at my last job, kept me going.

6th May, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A fruit bowl is one of the best but you need to have at least 3 different fruits to make it appealing. I like honeydew melon, bananas and either some mangoes or strawberries.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Prepared Uncooked Meal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,