How To Play The D&D 5e Rogue Class

How Play D 5e Rogue Class - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

We shall discuss the Rogue class in the Dungeons & Dragons 5e role-playing game. What are the benefits of playing the character class of Rogue? Does playing a Rogue have a down side? How should one properly play the Rogue class?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Class Rogue e Dragons and Dungeons Play How

Rogues have long been referred to as "Skill monkeys" They're support characters, able to get themselves and/or the group through, over, or around just about any obstacle.

In combat, their primary feature is the sneak attack. To capitalize on it, one must be well hidden, or have someone distracting the foe. Because of this, positioning on the field is of more immediate importance than to most.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How To Play The D&D 5e Rogue Class Reviews RPG & Card Board

I really enjoy the rogue. Playing them is like taking on the role of Batman in a world of people with super powers. He has to win with his wits and gadgets. The rogue has the same approach. You must play them intelligently or they can die quickly. With their cunning action they are very mobile and able to get in and out of trouble very well.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Class Rogue e Dragons and Dungeons Play How

If I play another role in the 5E world I may try the rogue as it is a class that I do not play often or well. It would be a new experience but one I think I could handle.

> TOPIC: How To Play The D&D 5e Rogue Class

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,