UFOs & Nukes - Page 2 of 3

Any intelligence events enough to fly from - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  UFOs & Nukes Are UFOs really peacemakers ensuring that we do not kill ourselves from using nuclear bombs and missiles?
13th Dec, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes - Page 2

But in the video the UFO was targeting a dummy missile and not a real one that had a warhead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Nukes and UFOs

Name: Spook

Comments: I also think this is one of the most compelling documentaries out there about the existence of extraterrestrial life. I'm just glad there are good aliens watching over us.

27th Dec, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

A real question surrounds what other world governments are doing or know about this. America is hiding everything but other world governments don't have to like Russia so why are they? Is there a mutual agreement?

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes
A Friend

Page 2 Nukes and UFOs

I think there is a lot that is being hidden from the peoples so that they can continue to hold us hostage from reaching to the stars and to stop all this petty bickering among ourselves. If we could go out into the stars and find new places to colonize and stop our fighting it would be better I believe. UFO are not really UFO anymore as many of our governments know who they are and what they are.

29th Dec, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Nukes and UFOs

Keeping talks between visiting aliens, supposing there is such a thing, and world governments keeps the power in the hands of the government. Think of it this way, if aliens came offering equal peace, health for all and being able to live for many more years where would the corps and government make money? Keeping us ignorant has big benefits.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes
A Friend

UFOs & Nukes

Of course they would keep the people ignorant so they could reap the benefits and stay in power longer so they could fleece the people and be able to have more money and things all at the expense of the people. If you look it is already happening in my opinion. I think the Aliens are helping the governments and wanting to help the people but the governments are doing all they can to keep us ignorant of it. I also think the Aliens will do all they can to see that no nukes are used on our own people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Dec, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes - Page 2

You think the aliens want to help us directly? The other take I have is they want to experiment on us and the government lets a limited number of us be taken for that purpose.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes
A Friend

UFOs & Nukes Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Any intelligence events enough to fly from one solar system to another has no need to experiment on alien life forms. If they have develop the technology strong enough to get them across the millions of light-years, they can certainly create species and or genetically engineer preachers without having to rely upon some aliens that are found 40 light years from their home. To believe that aliens come here specifically to experiment a bonus is a great b any intelligence events enough to fly from one solar system to another has no need to experiment on alien life forms. If they have develop the technology strong enough to get them across the millions of light-years, they can certainly create species and or genetically engineer preachers without having to rely upon some aliens that are found 40 light years from their home. To believe that aliens come here specifically to experiment on us is a great hubris.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:38am

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: UFOs & Nukes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,