Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars Jedi - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Star Wars Last Jedi
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'Star Wars' fans, box office analysts brace themselves for 'The Last Jedi'. "Movies with such a high level of interest, demand, and secrecy are more sensitive to th… Source 8p.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Jedi The Wars Star

I'm very excited to see the Last Jedi. So far they have done a good job at keeping it all secret which pumps me up even more.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to do battle with the First Order.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Jedi The Wars Star

Early praise for 'The Last Jedi'. AFTER what feels like an eternity, Star Wars: The Last Jedi has finally been seen by an audience that doesn't work at LucasFilm or Disney - and the response has been glowing. Source 5u.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jedi The Wars Star

I am interested in the words that Luke tells Ray. "It is time for the jedi to end." This is something that has many Star Wars fans interested in and why he has said that.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Last Jedi was just awful. SPOILERS: Remember when Star Wars movies were genuinely good? The Last Jedi is anything but. In fact, it's the worst Star Wars movie ever, writes Frank Chung. Source 5o.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars The Jedi

I disagree with Frank I went and saw this movie yesterday evening and was happy with how it turned out. It answered some questions but added some more for the next movie. I would give this movie 4 stars.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars The Jedi Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I found that the movie was entertaining while I was watching and I liked a few of the ideas they included, but overall the more I think about it the more I disliked the movie. I did not like how they handled several important characters, found several story lines rather pointless to the overall story and moving it forward, and thought the comedy was way off most of the time.

Is it appropriate to discuss specific spoilers here, or should we give members of this forum more time to go see the movie?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,