Black People Don't Ride First Class?

Black People Don' T Ride Class - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Black People Don' t Ride First Class
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Rich guy says sorry to racist. EMMIT Walker became a global hero when he expertly shut down a racist woman at an airport. But now he'd like to apologise. Source 9b.

Black People Don't Ride First Class? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Class Ride Dont People Black

Him taking the time to let everyone know he could have handled it differently is a good thing. While I know that part of what he did was in the heat of the moment I do like the fact that he stood up to her and put her in her place. Skin color has nothing to do with wealth. Too many people are racist over little stuff not understanding that wealth can be anywhere.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Black People Don't Ride First Class? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Somehow I think there is more to the story than this. I have never seen an incident when someone on public transport assumes another is in the wrong line once boarding has started. People don’t normally even care whose in front, as long as they are up at the right calling. I wonder what we don’t know.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

People at airports are a whole different breed and they want to get on the plane before others. I can see something like this happening and have seen People wanting to get in front of another because they feel they are more important than everyone else. I have had to help calm people down because of people acting like asses while waiting to board a plane.

11th Dec, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

There really doesn't have to be a story before this, people are that racist and until you're Black you don't know how much it hurts your back until you live in the skin.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is not a good thing. Having people be racist towards another because of the color of their skin is plain wrong. While I have not experienced this due to my skin color does not mean I have not experienced some bad stuff in my life. I would call someone out if I saw them being racist towards another. I know Things that happen at airports is a story of their own and I do all I can to make sure of equal treatment at the airport I work at.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Black People Don't Ride First Class?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,