Am I Annoying My Dungeon Master?

Am Annoying Dungeon Master - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Name: Penelope

Comments: I'm in a game that I like but sometimes I feel like I'm annoying the Dungeon Master by the questions I have and my style of play but how can I know without directly putting it out there?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Master Dungeon Annoying Am

I am one that if the characters owner is annoying me as a Dungeon Master interesting things happen to their character. I get back at them.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Am I Annoying My Dungeon Master? Reviews RPG & Card Board

If you are new then a good Dungeon Master should expect questions. As to your playing style annoying them… certain things can very well annoy them. Every Dungeon Master is different and has different pet peeves. The only way to be sure is to ask them or change your style of play if it is disruptive to the game. That would annoy any Dungeon Master.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Simple solution : ask them! If you really are annoying the Dungeon Master, they'll talk to you if you ask, and help to work out a solution. If you aren't, then it's just your own self-consciousness that makes you feel like you are disruptive. There are no stupid questions. There is just lack of communication.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You need to remember as well that sometimes it's not you. Sometimes the Dungeon Master is just a jerk. I've left a group before due to an obnoxious Dungeon Master. When you question them about it you will find out quickly what the case is. Good luck!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Dec, 2017 - 5:08pm

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Name: Hobgoblin

Comments: You could be annoying and people are just very patient. That might happen in one game and then in the next game for some reason they never want to have a game session again but they've secretly moved to another location just to avoid you joining in. Its so better if we can be frank and honest about play styles otherwise how will people improve?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Am Annoying Dungeon Master

Yes being frank and honest is nice but you have a lot of people in their own little world that do not do this. This is what makes being a Dungeon Master hard at times especially when one is annoying to the Dungeon Master. I like to think I am still a patient guy that can wait a bit and help those who feel they are annoying by asking a bunch of questions or need more help to get things they do not understand.

22nd Sep, 2018 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Am Annoying Dungeon Master Board Card & RPG Reviews

If you can, ask your Dungeon Master or a player that you know, privately to say how good you are playing and listen carefully to their honest feedback. Once you hear what they have to say make sure you do it to improve or you will be looked on worst than before because then they will confirm you are an idiot whereas before it was only presumed *wink*.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Am I Annoying My Dungeon Master?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,