Which RPG Changed Yourself?

Which Rpg Changed Yourself - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 42 108 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

A role-playing game that affected your life
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,015
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,504.91 FP
Charm: 350

Which RPG Changed Yourself?

It was not a video game it was playing the AD&D in college that changed a lot of my perspective on life and everything. Since then I have tried to learn something new every day. Thus I have a lot of useless knowledge in my head but it is fun at times too *smile* The sad part is I have forgotten a lot now too.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 45
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 36.55 FP
Charm: 3

Yourself Changed RPG Which

Long time ago a friend introduced me to the Dungeons & Dragons basic set or red box as some of us know it. Ever since that its been a new realm of imagination for me.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Which RPG Changed Yourself? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Joan

Comments: Have you heard Gamma World? When I was first introduced to it I was amazed at the amount of imagination it took to play but it also made me start to look at things differently as I started to think in "What if" scenarios whenever my mind wandered.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 270
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.8%
[+] Gain: 28.01 FP
Charm: 14

I have not changed because of any particular Role-playing Game but my imagination has come alive from a mixture of all and great fantasy / fiction movies.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,015
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,504.91 FP
Charm: 350

I find myself thinking at times when I am dealing with people that someone hit this person with a ray of enfeeblement because they are not making any sense. Or at other times I think this would be a great place for a fireball or ice storm. I find that Role-playing Games have changed the way I think plus all the reading I do helps that way too.

Guest please SHARE: "Which RPG Changed Yourself?" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Which RPG Changed Yourself?, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Which RPG Changed Yourself? is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Which RPG Changed Yourself?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

RPG Info

Latest Game Topics

Highlights

Players Waiting On Players Syndrome: As a Player you can take the initiative in a game, do not be shy. By Gknightbc 6.4 Days Ago
RPG Etiquette: Do you think there should be a standard, is there a standard? By play by post 22nd Dec, 2017 - 7:40pm
Text RPG Character Creator: This custom program is the foundation of how all the RPGs function here. By JB 23rd Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
What Kind Of RPG Experience Are You Looking For?: When you come here to role-play what are you expecting from the game? By KNtoran 10th Sep, 2017 - 3:16am
Can One Player And A Game Master Carry A Game?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By OrkSlobber 10th Sep, 2017 - 12:28am
Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards: If you are a committed Game Master then you might like to share your skills! By JB 9th Sep, 2017 - 11:16pm
Debate: Play By Post vs Table Top Rpgs: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 9th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm
Text RPG Creator Character Switching: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 14th Apr, 2016 - 11:47am
Over Reliance On The Game Master To Have Fun: The Game Master only creates the setting, you decide how to have fun in it! By Krusten 8th Apr, 2016 - 11:41pm
Dependable RPG Players: When you go to war do you want a fellow soldier or flaker on your side? By JB 6th Jan, 2016 - 10:10pm

Updated every: 59 minutes