Nicholas' Place

Nicholas' Place - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th May, 2018 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Winterlands Wizard - Out of Character Discussion
Nicholas' Place Related Information to Nicholas' Place
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Nicholas' Place

Nicholas' Place

This Thread is about Nicholas' Place, a place located in the Town within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Nicholas' Place.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Nicholas' Place may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Place Nicholas

Definitely has great potential for a story here with twists and turns. I like the underlying parody between these mountain people and Santa without saying it. I hope to see some unique skills offered too.

31st Dec, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Nicholas' Place Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Are the Winterlands like an actual place such as the Town or Llafair or is it just a place to do certain things and nothing more?

1st Jan, 2018 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Place Nicholas

Oh its an actual place just like one of the towns but on a smaller scale and not as developed yet. With that said the two major things that it satisfies for my character it does quite well so that's all I'm concerned about.

28th May, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Place Nicholas

How do you get there, from Laifair, or the town? Hiring transport, or your own horse?

28th May, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Nicholas' Place

You won't get any transport to there its in the mountains. You will need to go on your own mount and check the map for the axis.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Nicholas' Place

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,