Alysara the Scribe

Alysara Scribe - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 412
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Alysara the Scribe
A Friend

Alysara the Scribe

I was named after my mother, Alyna, and my grandmother, Saricia. My mother put both of those names together to give me my own, which is Alysara. I feel as though they still look upon me and I draw strength from that.

I am five feet and two inches tall. My hair is dark brown and typically pulled in to a tight braid. My eyes are blue and I have been told that I can be quite observant and expressive. My skin is dark and I am of slender build. While I may typically be known for always having books and writing implements at my disposal, I am used to hard work. I am thankful for the many chores that I had to do as a child to help me appreciate all that I once had. There are calluses on my palms from various labors, proving that I am no stranger to working hard.

I have always been an observant person, listening often when I should not, much to the annoyance of my mother. I am curious about the inner workings of everything and hunger for news of the lands around us. I write down many things and keep secrets that are told to me, and I plan to use them to help propel me forward. I hope to win others to my cause, employing a strategy of being an information broker and maintaining a network of people who will help me, as I endeavor to assist them, as well.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Alysara the Scribe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,