Ailan Rogue - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 418
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Ailan the Rogue
A Friend

Ailan the Rogue

I am Ailan and I was given this name because it is a great honor to be named after the great men that have led the kingdom. My ambition in life is to be the Ruler of Kings. With my slender mysterious style I will work in the shadows by completing bounty work to become famous and wealthy. You will know of me but never know me. I will be around but never there. I am a mere 5 foot 6 inches tall with small green eyes and white hair. But that is what people claim and no one can really tell for sure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Ailan the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Ailan

Advisor Description

I met Sophia on a fine morning as I made my way through town getting ready to stop into the local tavern for a morning feast. Sophia slipped off a porch as I walked by and bumped into me giving away that she had been following me and introduced herself. A short 5 foot 3 inches tall with a curvy waist and ample chest she was hard to take my eyes off of. The blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires was intoxicating. I was rather glad we bumped into each other or she bumped into me rather because I would have hated to miss seeing this beauty. I believe that if I play my hand right I can persuade her to be more than a person I met on the street. It may take some doing considering we come from completely different worlds. But a challenge has never stopped me before. I know she has her own thoughts about me and as we talk some more I will figure those thoughts out but for the time being she could make a great queen when I become the Ruler of Kings.

> TOPIC: Ailan the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,