Davidtrim Introduction

Davidtrim Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Davidtrim Introduction
A Friend

Davidtrim Introduction

Hello all,

I am Trim the Dungeons & Dragons guy. I play in quite a few games usually the 3.5e series. I was intrigued to join and check out the game play using your everyday person as your character. Interesting idea to say the least. I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons for almost 20 years now and I still enjoy it now as much as I ever did. Unfortunately every day life doesn't allow me to get together with a regular group and play so being able to Play by Post is a great option for me. I can usually log in multiple times a day to stay current on a game and even post as needed. Other than that if you would like to know more about me feel free to ask. Out of Character: of course.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Davidtrim

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Salutations my good man! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

> TOPIC: Davidtrim Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,