Ailan the Rogue

Ailan Rogue - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:42am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 44 107 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 418
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
Scribe

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

DavidTrim
(+)

Ailan the Rogue

I am Ailan and I was given this name because it is a great honor to be named after the great men that have led the kingdom. My ambition in life is to be the Ruler of Kings. With my slender mysterious style I will work in the shadows by completing bounty work to become famous and wealthy. You will know of me but never know me. I will be around but never there. I am a mere 5 foot 6 inches tall with small green eyes and white hair. But that is what people claim and no one can really tell for sure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
Scribe

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

DavidTrim
(+)

Rogue Ailan

Advisor Description

I met Sophia on a fine morning as I made my way through town getting ready to stop into the local tavern for a morning feast. Sophia slipped off a porch as I walked by and bumped into me giving away that she had been following me and introduced herself. A short 5 foot 3 inches tall with a curvy waist and ample chest she was hard to take my eyes off of. The blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires was intoxicating. I was rather glad we bumped into each other or she bumped into me rather because I would have hated to miss seeing this beauty. I believe that if I play my hand right I can persuade her to be more than a person I met on the street. It may take some doing considering we come from completely different worlds. But a challenge has never stopped me before. I know she has her own thoughts about me and as we talk some more I will figure those thoughts out but for the time being she could make a great queen when I become the Ruler of Kings.

Guest please SHARE: "Ailan the Rogue" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Ailan the Rogue
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Ailan the Rogue

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 1 Day(s) Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 1.5 Day(s) Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2.1 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
UFOs & Nukes: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Stem 7th Dec, 2017 - 10:51am
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:30pm
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes