Being Selfish In Role-playing - Page 2 of 2

Replying to: Hunter that is probably the worst - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 
4th Jan, 2018 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Being Selfish In Role-playing - Page 2

Oh I agree Kyrroeth, chaotic and evil characters will always be the selfish type if played that way, I was thinking more of a character that you would expect to share the love but doesn't.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Being Selfish In Role-playing
A Friend

Role-playing Selfish Being

Self sacrifice is a whole different thing from selfishness. A character that isn’t contributing to the party’s success, in general, isn’t usually long in the group. Rogues, CN players and their variants have characters to play, but if they start disrupting the party regularly, the party will see them off. Casting a heal spell on yourself may be a better strategic move than on another but that’s a case by case basis.

4th Jan, 2018 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Being Selfish In Role-playing Reviews RPG & Card Board

The most selfish action in my opinion is when a character does something that jeopardizes everyone else. Its as if they deliberately tried to kill a character by using some stupid or brainless action as the excuse to annihilate the party.

4th Jan, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Role-playing Selfish Being

Replying to: Hunter that is probably the worst of being selfish in a role playing game. I always say if you want to do something that affects you make sure its just going to do that; affect YOU and not everyone else.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Being Selfish In Role-playing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,